The Maintenance Call Center Supervisor is responsible for assisting in supervising the daily operations of Maintenance Coordinators who provide solutions to customers with maintenance requests. This role will also assist with employee onboarding and completing the daily activities of the Maintenance Coordinators.
• Assisting with scheduling to ensure adequate team member coverage.
• Providing leadership and decision making to best serve the business when Maintenance Call Center Manager is unavailable.
• Assisting in identifying performance related issues by pulling and analyzing data to develop appropriate steps to prevent recurrence.
• Providing efficient coaching and monitoring of team members to facilitate growth.
• Assisting with departmental performance call monitoring by reviewing calls for quality assurance.
• Reinforcing FirstKey Homes customer service standards.
• Assisting Maintenance Call Center Manager with project updates within required timeframe.
• Delegating individual tasks to all team members.
• Assisting in preparing and maintaining employee attendance records.
• This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work indoors, office environment cubicle/call center setting.
• Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting from floor not to exceed 20 lbs.
• Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
• Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years full-time, successful call center experience
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Prior supervisory experience
• Working knowledge of the following: air conditioning, appliances, plumbing, carpentry, roofing, electricity, carpet, vinyl, windows, painting, and drywall.
• Understanding of maintenance project specifications and scopes of work.
• YARDI experience a plus