- Manage with the Portfolio Management Lead the process for closing of bulk acquisition deals that compromise typically of 10 to 500 properties in multiple markets from institutions and independent, smaller sellers.
- Schedule and coordinate intake meetings with relevant FirstKey Homes associates, title company and seller. Establish due diligence timeframe and address issues.
- Schedule property inspections with FirstKey Homes’ 3rd party vendor. Ensure that property details are uploaded into Photo Notes prior to inspections.
- Organize and analyze data to create inspection scores for each property. Identify properties that have a higher considered risk and coordinate review by Property Operations Construction department to determine expected construction (onboarding) expenses.
- Interface with Portfolio Management team to determine next steps of deal coordination such as price negotiation, removing properties from deal, etc.
- Follow-up with all FirstKey Homes stakeholders and external entities to ensure proper documentation is gathered such as titles, deeds, HUD information, HOA and funding.
- Oversee the collection and analysis of due diligence data such as lease information from, tenant data and delinquencies, and analyze for discrepancies.
- Work with 3rd party vendor (Situs) to collect due diligence data and ensure it is correctly uploaded into Yardi.
- Pull, organize and analyze due diligence data from Yardi in Excel. Monitor and ensure all lease data is captured from deal onset until final settlement agreements are received.
- Determine if due diligence extension is needed. Ensure that legal team and property seller draft timely amendments and file documents.
- Identify process improvements and implement practices that will enhance the deal coordination as well as FirstKey Homes’ operations.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also beassigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Primarily working indoors, office environment.
• May sit for several hours at a time.
• Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
• Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.