The Financial Reporting Senior Analyst will analyze, research and prepare financial information to support monthly and quarterly reporting requirements. This role will assist in transforming current reporting mechanisms by assisting with the rollout of an automated reporting system and provide recommendations on creating value added reports. The Financial Reporting Senior Analyst will be highly collaborative with internal teams and ensure all reporting complies with FirstKey Homes, state, and federal standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience and/or education
• Minimum 5 years of accounting or finance experience, with a focus on analytics and reporting
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with auditing and drafting financial documents
• Experience working with multiple databases to pull, analyze and report financial and accounting data.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license a plus
• Experience using Yardi other equivalent Property Management software
• Experience working in property management, real estate or similar industry
• Experience working in a fast pace, high-growth company