The Eviction Manager will oversee the evictions process across a national portfolio of FirstKey Homes rental properties. This role will collaborate with property operations and manage a team of eviction coordinators to ensure adherence to the eviction process and that deliverables are met in accordance to company policy.
• Monitoring the eviction process for tenants throughout their required moveout date.
• Managing the process of sending notices to tenants who enter or are in eviction status.
• Distributing lists of tenants in eviction status to local counsel in a timely manner.
• Acting as the liaison between the local markets and outside counsel. Communicate with outside counsel regularly to inform and receive updates on eviction process.
• Updating and maintaining records of tenant accounts using company systems. Provide documentation to outside counsel as needed to facilitate the eviction process.
• Pulling and analyzing data from company systems. Prepare monthly reporting for Executive Management.
• Consulting with FirstKey Homes General Counsel and local markets regarding attorney engagement in the eviction process.
• Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures related to evictions.
• Participating in Legal department meetings when required.
• This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Paralegal or equivalent experience
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience reading, writing, and evaluating project specifications and scopes of work
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with property management
• Experience with supervising or managing others
• Experience using YARDI a plus