- Partnering with business leaders to conduct needs analysis and establish priorities for learning development.
- Analyzing, designing, creating, and deploying appropriate learning solutions for corporate office and market operations staff.
- Identifying best methodologies to deliver learning opportunities (instructor led, e-learning, webinar, etc) Coordinate with vendors or internal team members to provide learning opportunities.
- Planning, creating, and producing training courses and associated materials in various topic areas such as:
- job skills training, software training, soft skills training, new hire orientation and onboarding. • Managing logistics of all training sessions and materials.
- Creating and conducting webinars.
- Facilitating training to small groups for a duration ranging from 4 to 8 hours. May conduct multiple-day training depending on subject.
- Leveraging the latest training solutions, technologies, and methodologies to enhance training deliverables and provide value to team members.
- Utilizing a Learning Management System (LMS) to identify team members requiring training, provide completion credit following training, generate and distribute monthly reports to leadership and HRBPs.
- Identifying opportunities proactively to provide education to team members in creative ways by searching for knowledge gaps and identifying methods to close such gaps.
- Following up with team members to ensure knowledge retention and application
- Primarily working indoors, office environment.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, approximately 2 weeks per month and multiple days at a time
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.