The Leasing Manager is responsible for the ensuring compliance with tenant leases, regulatory items, and management
contracts for the assigned market.
• Review all transaction deals within assigned market with support from the designated broker/owner.
• Work with leasing associates to set and meet sales and career goals. Coordinate training opportunities and provide
general support when needed.
• Plan and run team meetings. Lead the recruiting and hiring process for all leasing agents.
• Working in conjunction with other departments, plan and implement market strategy and operations to meet
• Assess, modify and/or set up systems to increase efficiency of leasing operations to best support the associates and
• Participate in weekly market strategy and management meetings.
• Complete regular inspections of the properties and recommend alterations and/or maintenance of the property.
Oversee work as necessary.
• Create a positive working environment by monitoring workloads and respecting work-life quality of team members.
• Provide meaningful feedback regarding leasing associates’ performance in a timely manner. Keep leadership
informed of progress and issues.
• This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be
assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Active real estate license required; current broker’s license preferred
• Recent real estate transactional experience (within the last 2 years)
• Two years of management experience
• Exceptional people management skills with demonstrated ability to heighten individual and team performance
• Current knowledge of real estate law, local economies, and fair housing laws
• Proven marketing and sales capabilities
• Above average verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Yardi is preferred
• Primarily working indoors, away from the threat of any weather conditions
• May sit or stand for several hours at a time and climb up and down stairs multiple times each day
• Must travel throughout applicable market using personal vehicle