The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and writing experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience writing/formulating policy and procedure documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of policy, procedure, and forms documentation.
- Demonstrated experience performing regulatory compliance research and analysis, using industry standard tools, and the ability to develop comprehensive policy and procedure documentation in accordance with regulatory and seller-servicer requirements.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and process mapping skills, with knowledge of and experience in the application of policy and procedures standards and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in real estate industry a plus.
- Ability to work indoors, in an office environment, regardless of whether cubicle, open office or private office.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
- Subject to normal office noise levels.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other software applications, such as Visio and Adobe Acrobat Pro, used in performance of job duties.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications of large scope or impact, and create presentations associated with job duties.
- Ability to understand complex problems, and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- Effective decision-making skills, sound judgement, and strong technical aptitude.
- Strong organization and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on large and small projects, with changing priorities.
- Strong self-starter and self-motivator, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work with general supervision, while performing job duties.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Service and team oriented.
WORK STYLES & BEHAVIORS
- Dependability — Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation — Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Ability to produce quality work in fast paced environment with high daily pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work non-standard work hours as needed or required to meet established deadlines.
FirstKey Homes is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V