FirstKey Homes is an active investor and operator of single-family rental homes across the United States. We’ve already
invested nearly $1B in over 5,500 homes and we’re continuing to acquire more properties every month. At FirstKey, we aim
to be best-in-class within our industry by providing high quality homes coupled with an unmatched customer experience for
our residents. This role will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to grow with a dynamic company as we continue
to increase our market size.
· Handles all incoming calls to the main corporate phone line; route calls to appropriate parties.
· Greets facility visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
· Serves as the concierge for a new and exciting Facilities organization, strives to provide high service levels to the employees and visitors and takes to pride in the evolving office space and facility.
· Coordinates facility service, repairs and maintenance work orders
· As directed by Supervisor, schedules and coordinates with external contractors services to be performed in the facility
· At the direction of Supervisor; plans, coordinates and executes new hire workstation set ups
· Coordinates the execution of approved office plans, moves and rearranges
· Assists as required with special setups in meeting rooms for special events, classes etc.
· Coordinates with vendors and ensures services agreements expectations are being met with office supplies, housekeeping, safety supplies and other facility related agreements
· Provides administrative functions for the facilities team contracts and files
· Record keeping and maintains the facility seating plan
· Provides fresh ideas for the Facility and team
· Provides administrative duties for dept budgets, purchase orders, contracts, and invoices
· Works closely with Facility vendors to ensure high services levelsare being achieved and assists in fresh out of box ideas
· Coordinates employee security ID’s
· Orders office furniture and supplies for employees, meeting rooms, breakrooms and other areas within the facility.
· Receives and signs for incoming packages; routes to appropriate parties. Prepares outgoing courier shipments and ensure their delivery.
· Assists various departments with mass mailings.
· Maintains office equipment (e.g. phones, fax machines, printers, etc.). Schedules repairs and service of equipment when necessary.
· Participates in basic facilities maintenance (e.g. assembling furniture, hanging pictures, etc.).
· Assists with office events such as group meals, birthdays, and meetings. Orders food, schedules conference rooms (as required), and is the gate keeper to ensure all areas neat, tidy and always presentable.
· Serves as back-up support to the Executive Assistant. Helps schedule travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, and assist in special projects as needed.
· This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative capacity.
· Knowledge of Facilities and Office Services is a plus
· Desire and interest to be a part of a new and growing Facilities Team
· Interest and desire to be part of an “out of the box thinking team”
· Creative and forward thinking mindset
· Knowledge of AutoCad and/or Viseo is a plus
· High school diploma or equivalent.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience and intermediate proficiency with the following software products is highly desirable: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, Vision, and Concur.
· Some college experience preferred.
· Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
· Sedentary, sitting, walking, and occasional lifting from floor not to exceed 20 lbs.
· Frequent near vision use for reading and computer usage.
FirstKey Homes is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V