SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Recurring Services Coordinator is responsible for coordination of utility services for all new properties
acquired, as well as any properties that become vacant due to the tenant vacating. The candidate may also be
responsible for charge backs to the tenant leger for any utility bills paid. They will also be responsible for securing
lawn maintenance, pool cleaning and servicing, pest control, and waste.
• Responsible for the management of utilities at the property level including the coordination of all
necessary paperwork to turn on utilities, working directly with the Manager of Recurring Services and the
corporate administration team on all matters related to utilities, and resolving any municipal issues with
the support of the Manager of Recurring Services and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
• Complete all applications for service at the property level and work with Accounts Payable to make sure
that the deposits are paid.
• Verify that the tenant has moved the account into their name within a reasonable amount after move in.
• Ensure property files and records are maintained in accordance with Company standards
• Work with the Manager of Recurring Services and the Regional Operations Manager to have applications
completed ahead of close for new acquisitions.
• Work the accounts that need to be moved from the tenant name to the correct entity name once a
property is vacated.
• For any utilities paid on the tenants behalf, assure that the amount is charged back to the tenant ledger.
• Assist the Regional Operations Manager and the central Collections Manager in all day-to-day operational
activities, including the recording of all rental payments, adjustment and creation of ledger reporting,
bank deposit activities, third-party collection efforts and eviction filings
• Create a team atmosphere by interacting with other company teams and assisting those teams as needed
to drive collections
• Request account deposits and emergency requests. Submit to the Recurring Services Manager for
• This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Incumbent will be asked to perform
other job duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least one year of full-time, successful administrative experience