- Analyze, design and prepare customized reports including key metrics/scoreboards, ad hoc reports; respond to departmental inquires for data and analysis
- Produce forward-looking, insightful, and actionable performance analyses. Provide insightful business analyses and presentations (standard and ad-hoc) to and for department leadership and/or senior leadership, which contribute to their effectiveness in managing and communicating operational and financial performance opportunities and issues within their functional area
- Analyze daily, weekly, monthly, and other reporting; identify variances, trend changes, and communicate or follow up on the observations made
- Assist in the design of standard and ad-hoc reporting in collaboration with data and reporting teams
- Design and write ad-hoc reporting
- Assist in the necessary actions to manage exceptions
- Assist business partners in planning, forecasting, and reporting
- Coordinate with the FP&A team on assisting the build out of budgets
- Identify opportunities and partner with assigned departments to develop business cases, including sensitivity modeling, for department-specific or company-wide initiatives to evaluate the viability and associated risks of proposals
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.