EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate or finance with at least 2 years of experience in the real estate industry or at least 5 years of progressive experience in the real estate industry .
- Real Estate License for applicable market required; Managing Broker License strongly preferred.
- Experience with REO asset management.
- In depth knowledge of evaluating the market value of a property.
- The ability to understand real estate market trends and legal parameters in various geographical locations.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with clients, vendors, and coworkers, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think strategically and execute plans accordingly.
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn a specialized software.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel is required – proficiency is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
- Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting from floor not to exceed 20 lbs.
- Frequent near vision use for reading and computer usage.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers
- Up to 60% of the work day may consist of driving
FirstKey Homes is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V